THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get the extra practice you wish to have for the score you wish to have on the PSAT—plus everything you wish to have to know about National Merit Scholarships!
The PSAT is the most important test, both because it provides critical practice for the SAT and because students compete for National Merit Scholarships via their PSAT scores. This 2nd edition of Workout for the PSAT/NMSQT—created and revised to align with the redesigned test that rolled out in late 2015—provides quite a lot of practice to get you ready to tackle the test, including:
• 300+ practice questions covering all subject areas
• Answers and detailed explanations that can assist you learn from your mistakes
• Essential information about the up to date exam changes, including an overview of new PSAT basics, scoring, and content
• Everything you wish to have to know about National Merit Scholarships
• A “Pre-College Insider” section filled with useful guidance and advice
This book specializes in providing questions so that you can use as PSAT drill practice—for a complete guide to the PSAT, including content review & scoring strategies, take a look at The Princeton Review’s Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT, 2016 Edition, to be had in July 2016!