THE PSAT IS CHANGING IN 2015! Be prepared to beat the exam, boost your National Merit Scholarship chances, *AND* get a jump on the New SAT with this practice book of all-new drills for the all-new exam.
Starting in October 2015, a new version of the PSAT is being rolled out nationwide. The excellent news is that the New PSAT is being redesigned to look more like the New SAT—meaning that taking this exam will provide you with a valuable glimpse into what the New SAT will look like. The bad news, of course, is that it is a whole new test format to get familiar with!
Created specifically for the redesigned exam, The Princeton Review’s Workout for the New PSAT provides a variety of practice to get you able to tackle the test, including:
• Essential information about the major exam changes, including an overview of new PSAT basics, scoring, and content
• 275+ practice questions covering all subject areas
• Answers and detailed explanations that will help you learn from your mistakes
• A “Pre-College Insider” section filled with useful guidance and advice
• Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
Inside, you’ll find essential information about the new PSAT, material to show you what to anticipate on the exam, and the entire practice you need to help get the score you need.