Reinforce your knowledge of radiographic positioning and anatomy, and produce quality radiographs! Corresponding to the chapters in Bontrager and Lampignano’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 8th Edition, this practical workbook offers all kinds of exercises including situation-based questions, film critique questions, laboratory activities, and self-evaluation tests.
- A wide variety of exercises include questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and image evaluation, with answers at the end of the workbook.
- Chapter competencies are formatted as a set of tasks that you will have to be capable of perform after working through the material.
- Situational questions describe clinical scenarios, then ask you to apply your knowledge to real-life examples.
- Film critique questions prepare you to evaluate the quality of radiographs and ask what positioning corrections wish to be made to make stronger the image.
- Laboratory exercises provide hands-on experience as you perform radiographs the usage of phantoms, evaluate the images, and practice positioning.
- Self-tests at the ends of chapters will let you assess your learning with a couple of choice, labeling, short answer, and true/false questions.
- Updated content matches the revisions to the textbook.
- Stronger center of attention on computed and digital radiography in questions includes images from the latest equipment.
- Expanded coverage of computed tomography reflects changes in practice.