THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review’s Verbal Workout for the GRE will give you the whole thing you wish to have to practice your option to perfection at the verbal sections of the GRE exam. Inside, you’ll be able to find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and The entire practice you wish to have to get the score you wish to have.
Inside the Book: The entire Practice & Strategies You Need
· 250+ practice and quiz questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Coverage of all question types: text completion, reading comprehension, and sentence equivalence
· Necessary essay writing tips and rules for the Analytical Writing Section
· Practice Issue and Argument essay prompts and sample essay responses
· Dozens of Necessary vocabulary words that you’ll be able to want to know for the Analytical Writing and Verbal sections of the GRE