Choose the Right School and Get In!
The U.S. News Ultimate Guide to Law Schools combines expert advice on how you can get into the school of your choice with essentially the most up-to-date information at the nation’s accredited programs. This book will provide you with the information you want to make wise decisions about your future.
This step by step guide covers:
- How to select the appropriate program
- A look inside the top five law schools
- The applications, test scores, essays, and recommendations so they can get you in
- How to pay for it all, plus law schools with loan repayment assistance programs
Comprehensive profiles of the country’s American Bar Association-accredited law schools, including:
- Tuition and financial aid information
- LSAT scores and GPAs of students who enroll
- Acceptance rates
- Bar passage rates
- Salary ranges of contemporary graduates
Plus, exclusive U.S. News lists that answer these questions:
- What are the hardest and easiest law schools to get into?
- Who’s the priciest? Who’s the cheapest?
- What schools award essentially the most and the least financial aid?
- Whose graduates have essentially the most debt? The least?
- Whose students are essentially the most and least likely to drop out?
- Whose graduates earn essentially the most money? The least?
- Where do graduates work?
Condition: Used – Very Good
Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!