THE RESIDENCY INTERVIEW. These words make each and every applicant nervous.
This MedEdits guide provides applicants with insight about the residency interview process in addition to a general framework to dramatically reinforce their confidence on interview day.
This book is based on Dr. Jessica Freedman’s experience in residency admissions whilst on faculty at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City and her observations whilst privately advising residency applicants with MedEdits (www.MedEdits.com).
- Get practical advice on:
- How to prepare for your interview
- What to expect on interview day
- The several types of interviewers
- What information you should convey all the way through your interview
- How to structure your answers and direct your interview
- What to wear, how to behave on tours, lunches, “night before” gatherings and plenty of other topics
Dr. Freedman may be the creator of How To Be an All-Star Residency Match Applicant, published in November, 2013
Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!