This edition of The Real ACT Prep Guide was originally published by Peterson’s as The Real ACT Prep Guide, 3rd Edition (9780768934403). This edition includes access to new online bonus content.
The Only Guide to Include 5 Real ACT® Tests
- The #1 bestselling guide to preparing for the ACT
- Everything you wish to have to know to fully prepare
- Proven test-taking tips from ACT
THE ONLY OFFICIAL GUIDE TO PREPARING FOR THE ACT!
The Real ACT Prep Guide, 3rd Edition gives you the information, strategies, and practice you need so as to prepare for and do your best on the ACT exam. The book contains five actual ACT test forms—each including the optional writing test—giving you the opportunity to practice at your own pace. Filled with detailed explanations of the correct answers, this guide helps you better understand the type of questions it’s worthwhile to face on test day.
Written by the makers of the ACT, The Real ACT Prep Guide is designed that will help you know what to expect when you take the exam. The better prepared you are, the better you’ll be able to perform on the exam—and the more likely the ACT will as it should be reflect your knowledge and achievement in the areas tested.
Comprehensive yet user-friendly, The Real ACT Prep Guide provides:
- Tips and advice from the makers of the test
- The types of questions to anticipate on the English, math, reading, and science tests
- Ideas for writing a successful essay
- Important procedures to follow before and throughout the test
- Useful information on how the ACT is scored
- Helpful tips for gearing up mentally and physically
- Strategies for test-taking
In addition, the book includes free access to bonus online content to help you prepare your college applications, choose the school that’s right for you, get your college career off to a strong start, be sure to graduate in four years, and more.