The Real ACT is the only book with insider test-taking tips and strategy, practice tests, and insight from the makers of the ACT. This comprehensive guide has the whole thing one needs to know about the ACT-test content, structure, and format info!
- The only guide that includes 5 up to now administered, full-length ACT tests written by the real test maker (including 2 NEW practice tests)
- ACT content and procedures you’ll be able to follow when in fact taking the test
- Valuable details about tuition payment plans
- All the question types you’ll be able to anticipate finding at the ACT
- Suggestions on how you could approach the questions and Peterson’s tried-and-true test-taking strategies and tips