Prepare for the new, tougher MCAT 2015 with The Princeton Review and the most comprehensive prep book in the marketplace.
The MCAT is being entirely overhauled in 2015—and students planning on taking the test after January 2015 Wish to prepare for an exam that is almost one-and-a-half times longer and a lot tougher. The Princeton Review’s Complete MCAT is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for MCAT 2015 test-takers, covering each and every facet of this challenging and essential test.
Practice Your Way to Perfection
· Get right of entry to to 4 full-length MCAT practice exams & answer explanations online
· Targeted freestanding practice questions and practice passages on the end of each and every content review chapter
· Expert content reviews & drills for all MCAT 2015 topics
Everything You Wish to Know for a High Score
· Get right of entry to to our online Student Tools portal for up-to-the-moment information on late-breaking AAMC changes to the exam
· Detailed coverage of MCAT 2015 basics, in addition to Biology, Psychology and Sociology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
· Specific strategies for tackling each and every question type
· A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all of the most essential formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each and every section of the MCAT
· A comprehensive index