Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, by reviewing critical concepts, test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions similar to those on the true SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition will assist students get in a position for the SAT with
– 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 new contemporary exams
– detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
– targeted practice questions for each and every SAT question type
– practice essay questions, together with sample essays and annotations
– a review of math concepts tested in the exam
– test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
– free online score reports
– exclusive get admission to to online answers and explanations at collegeboard.com
– $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course to all book owners
There’s also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT®.