Jumpstart your GMAT exam preparations with the official study guide, featuring real GMAT questions—and their answers— written by the creators of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to assist center of attention your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Helpful tips that can assist you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There’s no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, and GMATPrep® software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
*To use the Integrated Reasoning companion web page, you should have one of the most following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Web Explorer version 7 or higher.
More to Explore: See More GMAT Guides