Your medical school interview performance will decide your success in the medical school admissions process. Be prepared.
The Medical School Interview is a should read for every medical school applicant.
Based on her experience as an admissions officer and as a private advisor with www.MedEdits.com, Dr. Jessica Freedman provides guidance on what to anticipate on interview day, how to influence what is discussed throughout your interview and what you’ll be able to do to verify a stellar interview performance. She also writes about what goes on “at the back of the scenes” after your interview and provides a transcript for a sample interview.
The Medical School Interview includes:
- What you should do to prepare
- What the interviewer is attempting to assess
- How to influence the course of your interview
- The several types of interviewers and how this impacts your experience
- How you are evaluated
- What happens at the admission committee meeting after you leave
- A sample interview with questions and answers
Together with Dr. Freedman’s book on medical school admissions, The MedEdits Guide to Medical School Admissions, applicants will be extremely well prepared for all of the medical school admissions process.
Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!