Please note this book has been updated. For the most current advice on the law school admission process, see The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (2013).
– What is the rolling admission process and how can it have an effect on whether I am accepted?
– Will the fact that I am a non-traditional applicant help me or hurt me?
– Why is the personal commentary important and how do I select a topic?
– What should I do if someone tells me to write my own letter of recommendation for their signature?
– How do I provide an explanation for a low LSAT score, inconsistent GPA, academic probation, or arrest record?
– Should I write some of the optional essays? Which one?
– Why was I placed on a waiting list and what can I do to increase my chances of acceptance?
– How can I use scholarship offers to negotiate between law schools?
– How do I come to a decision where to attend?
The tips and insights provided within The Law School Admission Game: How to Play Like an Expert is the second best thing to having your own law school admission consultant. Ms. Levine offers candid and tangible advice in a conversational tone with an open and encouraging (but brutally honest) approach. This book will change how you look at the law school admission process and help you create your strongest imaginable application package. This book offers strategies for all law school applicants, including specific advice for people:
-Made up our minds to attend a Top Law School
-Hoping for the chance to attend any law school
-Seeking an affordable legal education
-Returning to school after being in the work force
-Still in college with limited work and life experience
-Considering how to build their experiences and resumes to support their applications
-Concerned about writing a compelling personal commentary because they haven’t experienced poverty or overcome paralysis
Know the story they need to tell about overcoming obstacles in life but aren’t sure what to emphasize. No matter your life story or potential weaknesses in your law school application, The Law School Admission Game: How to Play Like an Expert will guide you through every piece of the application process. From filling in the blanks on applications to deciding whether to submit an optional essay to what to do when waitlisted, this little book will assure you and arm you with insider knowledge every step of the way.
Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!