Find the Right School for Your Specific Needs.
Hundreds of thousands of students with learning differences head to college annually. This comprehensive guide makes it easy for those students and their families to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best.
This indispensible resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes:
• 350 school profiles with targeted information on Products and services, admissions, and strengthen at every school
• Advice from learning specialists on making an effective transition to college
• Products and services to be had to learning-disabled students at every college: tutors, note-takers, oral exams, extended test time, and more
• Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions
• Strategies to lend a hand students find the most efficient match for their needs
• Comprehensive lists of supportive services
The 12th edition of the K&W Guide also includes a Quick Contact Reference List with essential program information for another 1,000 schools, in addition to an addendum with other transition options for students who might not be college-bound, but who need to continue to pursue independent living skills and education beyond high school.