From dating to internships–everything you wish to have to know about college
Get ready for the best years of your life! Written by the experts at the back of Her Campus, this college guide is bursting with insider tips to help you navigate classes, relationships, and your whole extracurriculars–including parties and Greek life. Whether you’re a seasoned upperclassman or are starting freshman year in only a few months, You’ll be able to learn how to:
- Bond with your roommate and set ground rules for your new space
- Beat the Freshman 15 without having to surrender dessert
- Snag a date with the cutie from your Lit class
- Cope with stress and anxiety–even all the way through finals week!
- Score jobs and internships that will help you transition into post-collegiette life
You’ll be able to also get the lowdown on campus safety so you’ll enjoy all that college has to offer even as avoiding the unfortunate scary parts that on occasion come with it. Complete with fun checklists and worksheets to help you carry out HC’s essential advice, The Her Campus Guide to College Life shows you how to make the most out of your experience–in and outside the classroom.