The MEGA-GUIDE to 1,573 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!
No one knows colleges better than The Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2016 Edition, you’ll find meticulously researched information that can assist you narrow the seek for the most productive college for you! Each and every of the 1,573 user-friendly profiles answers your questions, including:
• How much are tuition and other student fees and costs?
• What types of financial aid are to be had, and when are the applications due?
• What do admissions officers most search for in test scores and recommendations?
• Which majors are the most well liked and have the highest enrollment?
• What’s the housing like, and how accessible is technology on campus?
• What are the important thing campus organizations, athletics, and student activities?
• How selective is the school?
• Plus! Indexes in line with cost, selectivity, and size that can assist you narrow your search.
Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehensive, and savvy guidebook from the experts at The Princeton Review.