This book brings together the whole lot you want to know to score high at the ACT English section, from comma rules to tough sentence ordering questions. It leaves no stones unturned.
Inside you can find:
– Clear explanations of all of the tested grammar rules, from the most straightforward to the most obscure
– Tons of examples to illustrate each and every question type and the different ways it can show up
– Hundreds of drills and practice questions that can assist you master the concepts
– Tips and Strategies as a way to lend a hand any test-taker score higher
– Three complete and realistic ACT English practice exams with explanations