Get the Inside Word on Business Schools.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 21,600 students to collect the information within the 2015 edition of the Best 296 Business Schools. This book will give you survey-driven profiles of the nation’s top business schools in addition to detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you wish to have to know when applying to b-school, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
• In-depth school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services
• Snapshots of each and every school’s strengths in the study room and beyond
Unique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 business schools in 11 categories, including Absolute best Professors, Absolute best Career Placement, and more
• Ratings for each and every school on Academic Experience, Admissions Selectivity, and Career Placement
Detailed Career Information
• Detailed school profiles, each and every including prominent alumni, average base starting salaries, and the top 5 employers hiring grads
• Candid feedback from students on neworking, internships, and recruitment
You’ll also get a very simple-to-reference snapshot of each and every school’s admissions criteria, closing dates, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.