Get the Inside Word on Business Schools.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 22,000 students to collect the information within the 2016 edition of The Best 295 Business Schools. This book will give you survey-driven profiles of the nation’s top business schools in addition to detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you wish to have to know when applying to b-school, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
• Detailed school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services
• Snapshots of each and every school’s strengths in the school room and beyond
Unique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 business schools in 11 categories, including Very best Professors, Very best Career Placement, and more
• Ratings for every school on Academic Experience, Admissions Selectivity, and Career Placement
Detailed Career Information
• In-depth school profiles, each and every including average base starting salaries, prominent alumni, and the top 5 employers hiring grads
• Candid feedback from students on networking, internships, and recruitment
You’ll also get a very simple-to-reference snapshot of each and every school’s admissions criteria, closing dates, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.