Get the Inside Word on Law Schools.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 19,700 students to collect the information within the 2016 edition of The Best 173 Law Schools. This book will provide you with survey-driven profiles of the nation’s top law schools in addition to detailed statistical information on accredited schools. This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you want to understand when deciding where to get your JD, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
• Detailed school profiles covering classroom experience, campus life, and admissions
• Snapshots of each and every school’s academic specialties, course requirements, and tuition & fees
Unique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 law schools in 11 categories, including Best possible Professors, Best possible Career Prospects, and more
• Ratings for each and every school on Academics, Selectivity, and Career Placement
Detailed Career Information
• In-depth school profiles, each and every including median starting salaries, prominent alumni, and bar exam pass rates
• Candid feedback from students on career services and products and networking opportunities
You’ll also get easy-to-reference snapshots of each and every school’s admissions criteria, closing dates, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.