Get the Inside Word on Law Schools.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 19,500 students to collect the information within the 2015 edition of the Best 169 Law Schools. This book will give you survey-driven profiles of the nation’s top law schools in addition to detailed statistical information on accredited schools. This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you wish to have to grasp when deciding where to get your JD, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
• In-depth school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services
• Snapshots of each and every school’s academic specialities, course requirements, and tuition & fees
Unique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 law schools in 11 categories, including Perfect Professors, Perfect Career Prospects, and more
• Ratings for each and every school on Academics, Selectivity, and Career Placement
Detailed Career Information
• School profiles each and every include prominent alumni, median starting salaries, and bar exam pass rates
• Candid feedback from students on career services and products and neworking opportunities
You’ll also get easy-to-reference snapshots of each and every school’s admissions criteria, time limits, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.