Get the Inside Word on Medical Schools.
The Princeton Review’s The Absolute best 167 Medical Schools gives you complete and up-to-date info about the most productive allopathic, osteopathic, and naturopathic schools within the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you want to know when applying to med school, including:
The Inside Scoop on Med Schools
• Key information about time limits, tuition, and admissions criteria
• Information on each and every school’s training programs, student life, and more
Advice for Non-traditional Applicants
• Follow 8 aspiring doctors in the course of the admissions process
• Explore the financial implications of a career change
What to Expect at Your Admissions Interview
• Tons of sample questions that will help you prepare
• Advice on how and when to follow up together with your interviewer
You’ll also get easy-to-use snapshots of each and every school’s admissions criteria, time limits, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.