ARE YOU READY FOR AN AMAZING NEW VERSION OF THE PHOTOSHOP BOOK THAT BREAKS ALL THE RULES?
Scott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine
This major update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers that’s never been done before
LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT
Each year, Scott trains thousands of professional photographers on how to use Photoshop, and almost without exception they have the same questions, the same problems, and the same challenges
- The sharpening techniques the pros truly use.
- The pros’ tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!
- The step by step setup for getting what comes out of your printer to match exactly what you see onscreen.
- How to process HDR (High Dynamic Range) images the use of CS6’s Merge to HDR Pro.
- How to master CS6’s Content-Aware features.
- How to use Photoshop CS6’s new video editing features to make movies from your DSLR videos.
- How to process RAW images like a pro (plus how to profit from all the new Camera Raw features in CS6!).
- The latest Photoshop special effects for photographers (there’s a whole chapter just on these!).
- A host of shortcuts, workarounds, and slick “insider” tricks to send your productivity through the roof!
Plus, Scott includes a special bonus chapter with his own CS6 workflow, from start to finish, and each chapter ends with a Photoshop Killer Tips section, packed with timesaving, job-saving tips that make all the difference. If you’re a digital photographer, and if you’re ready to learn all the “tricks of the trade”
Note from the publisher:
August 9, 2012: All binding issues mentioned in our July 31, 2012 note below have been resolved. Thank you.
July 31, 2012: We have encountered issues with the binding in our initial print run of this book. If you have purchased a copy of the book you don’t seem to be happy with, please return it to the store where you made your purchase to request a replacement copy right away. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.