Offering comprehensive coverage of core anatomic concepts, this respected, clinically oriented text is the definitive source for an entire understanding of veterinary anatomy. Gain the working anatomic knowledge that may be a very powerful to your understanding of the veterinary basic sciences, in addition to detailed information directly applicable to the care of specific animal species, including dogs, cats, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, and birds. Every chapter includes a conceptual overview that describes the structure and serve as of an anatomic region, accompanied by new full-color dissection photographs that illustrate the relevance of anatomy to successful veterinary practice.
- Content is logically organized into two main sections – a general introduction to mammalian anatomy and a region-specific breakdown – to make studying more efficient and ensure greater understanding.
- Comprehensive, all-in-one coverage of all major species presents everything you wish to have to master anatomic concepts in one text.
- Focus on essential anatomy of Every species delivers just the right level of detail that can assist you establish a solid foundation for success.
- For the first time all images in the text appear in full color! This lifelike presentation clarifies anatomic concepts and structures in vibrant detail.
- Vivid full-color dissection photographs allow you to translate anatomic knowledge to clinical practice and hopefully perform dissection procedures.
- A companion Evolve Resources website reinforces your understanding and helps you prepare for the NAVLEÒ board exam with 300 exam-style practice questions, a full-color electronic image collection, and more.