With input from teens, parents, and a lot of experts, Teens Guide to College & Career Planning knows just how to talk to high school students about the important decisions involving life after graduation. This easy-to-read guide, with up to date content by Justin Ross Muchnick (creator of Peterson’s The Boarding School Survival Guide), enables busy students to hone in on the right information for them. Whether they’re planning to head to a two-year or four-year college, a technical school, an apprenticeship, the military, or directly into the workforce-or despite the fact that they are still undecided-Teens’ Guide is where they’re going to find information on the quite a lot of options to be had and which of them may best suit their skills, needs, and desires.
- Valuable advice on planning for college, including helpful information on choosing a major and financial aid; getting a job, entering the military, and other an important issues
- Section for middle school students transitioning to high school, with advice from guidance counselors, parents, and students
- Expert advice on the an increasing number of popular gap-year option
- Tips on interviews, resumes, and cover letters
- Fun design that makes it easy for busy middle school and high school students to read in their on-the-go lives!