A comprehensive resource created in the successful style of Strategies & Tactics for the MBE, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2 provides 300 additional questions that will help you prepare for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE)!
Success on the MBE can incessantly influence whether you pass or fail the Bar Exam. You will need to bear in mind the issues of law tested on the exam and to be informed how the exam questions are written to test your understanding of the law. With its comprehensive explanations of why one answer choice is the best answer and why the other choices don’t seem to be, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2 helps you gain the ability to make a choice the best answer choice with certainty.
The 300 questions in Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2 are organized by subject area (Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Torts, and Real Property). Within each subject area, questions are broken down by subtopic, allowing you to locate and practice questions in your trouble areas. The answer explanations are clear and concise — as you have come to expect from the Strategies & Tactics series.
Strategies & Tactics for the MBE features:
- 300 additional questions to those featured in Strategies & Tactics for the MBE
- Questions organized by subject matter subtopics, so you’ll easily locate questions on the topics on which you want to focus
- Comprehensive, step-by-step explanations for each of the four answer choices in each question
- Answer explanations written by Steven Emanuel, Editor-in-Chief of Emanuel Bar Review and writer of Emanuel Law Outlines in the MBE-subject areas — the Outlines that got you through law school.
- Student-tested content from the Emanuel Bar Review series, which resulted in pass rates 10% higher than average in major markets.
* Based on passage rates of students who used Emanuel Bar Review materials in California and New York for Bar Exams in 2008 and 2009.