THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get the entire prep you need to ace the verbal sections of the SAT and ACT with 2 books in 1! Includes 600+ practice questions and in-depth topic reviews.
Many students in this day and age are taking both the SAT and ACT to give a boost to their chances of college admission. For those taking a look to increase their mastery of the verbal sections of these tests—Reading and Writing on the SAT, and English and Reading on the ACT—The Princeton Review’s Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT provides the entire practice you need to get the scores you need. Inside this book, you can find the full information from two of our most targeted verbal workout books for these all-important college entrance exams.
Two Books in One!*
Reading & Writing Workout for the SAT:
· Thorough reviews of all SAT Reading and Writing topics, including reading comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary
· Key strategies for writing a high-scoring essay
· Tons of practice drills and sample essay prompts
· Complete answers and explanations for each and every question
English & Reading Workout for the ACT:
· Practice passages and questions based on real ACT exams
· 3 English practice tests and 4 Reading practice tests, all with detailed explanations
· Targeted advice from our ACT experts, including how to use our 5-Step Basic Approach to master tricky sentence structure and punctuation questions
· Guidance for seeing through camouflage and acing the Reading passages
*The material in this book used to be in the past published as Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 2nd Edition and as English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 2nd Edition.