Develop the skills and knowledge to make informed decisions regarding technical factors and diagnostic imaging quality with the vibrantly illustrated Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition. Up to date with the recent advances in the field, this full-color and highly detailed edition addresses a broad range of radiologic disciplines and provides a strong foundation in the study and practice of radiologic physics, imaging, radiobiology, radiation protection, and more. Unique learning tools improve your understanding of key concepts and get ready you for success on the ARRT certification exam and in clinical practice.
- Broad coverage of radiologic science topics – including radiologic physics, imaging, radiobiology, radiation protection, and more – permits you to use the text over several semesters.
- Highlighted math formulas call attention to mathematical information for special focus.
- Important Concept boxes recap an important chapter information.
- Colored page tabs for formulas, conversion tables, abbreviations, and other data provide easy access to continuously used information.
- End-of-chapter questions include definition exercises, short answer, and calculations that will help you review material.
- Key terms and expanded glossary enable you to easily reference and study content.
- Chapter introductions, summaries, objectives, and outlines allow you to organize and pinpoint an important information.
- NEW! Chapters on digital radiographic technique and digital image display prepare you to use today’s technology.
- NEW! Streamlined physics and math sections be sure you are prepared to take the ARRT exam and succeed in the clinical setting.