Jesse Dukeminier’s trademark wit, passion, and human interest perspective has made Property, now in its Eighth Edition, one of the vital best–and best loved–casebooks of all time. A unique blend of authority and good humor, you can find a moveable feast of visual interest, compelling cases, and timely coverage of latest issues. In the Eighth Edition, the authors–in conjunction with new co-writer Lior Jacob Strahilevitz–have created a thoughtful and thorough revision, true to the spirit of the Late Jesse Dukeminier.
- Thoroughly up to date during with the expansion of many topics and the introduction of new topics.
- Extended material on intellectual property with new cases on patents, copyright, and trademarks.
- New material on exclusion, abandonment, and destruction, with new cases and discussion.
- Introduction of a comprehensive remedy of the mortgage crisis with new cases and notes on foreclosure, proposals to reform the legal system and proposals to revamp housing finance.
This new casebook comes with access to CasebookConnect at no additional cost. CasebookConnect is a powerful, all-in-one learning solution that allows you to Outline Faster, Study Smarter, and Save Time.
- Access your casebook from anywhere with a fully functional ebook that includes highlighting, note-taking, and search capabilities.
- Track your progress in the study center with a couple of-choice, short answer, and essay questions combined with examples and explanations from top study aid series.
- Get a head start on your outline by automatically incorporating your notes and highlights into an editable Microsoft® Word document.
- Use the Class Insights page to compare your study center results against the average of your classmates.