Master the fundamentals of Photoshop Elements 8 and more with acclaimed instructor Deke McClelland’s unique and effective learning system-step by step text lessons, video demonstrations, and real-world projects that permit you to increase your knowledge and hone your skills. With Deke’s expert advice to guide you, it’s like working with a personal coach!
- Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced tutorials
- Master Photoshop Elements’ sophisticated photo-editing features
- Try out techniques with engaging, real-world projects
- Discover how the Organizer let you keep track of your entire photos
- Test your knowledge with more than one-choice quizzes in each chapter
- Learn directly from a Photoshop expert with more than 20 years of experience
Written and produced by a Photoshop expert with well over 20 years of experience, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 One-on-One simulates a classroom environment that provides one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson. You’ll be able to discover ways to use Elements faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought conceivable.
New to this edition: The video demonstrations and practice files for the tutorials are now available online, somewhat than on DVD. We removed a burden on the environment, and cut $5 off of the cost of the book.