Peterson’s ACT® Prep Guide offers the entire information students want to prepare well and score high on 2016’s ACT, including thorough subject matter reviews and practice questions for each question type. Students will take pleasure in expert advice, strategies, and test-taking tips for comprehensive preparation. All new for 2016, the strategy content and practice tests reflect all of the up to date changes to the ACT. Inside this new book, students will find:
- ACT® test-taking strategies, plus other important details about the ACT®–learn how and when to register for the ACT, how the test is scored, what you want to know on test day, and how to stay calm right through the process.
- 6 practice tests-4 in print and 2 online-all with detailed answer explanations.
- A companion mobile app that offers short, interactive exercises, making studying fun anywhere and allowing students to take their prep with them on the go.
- Thorough review of all test sections: English, Science, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Writing, featuring expert strategies, a large number of practice questions with detailed answer explanations, and sample essays.
- Helpful study plans, perfect for the student who has a large number of time to prepare, in addition to those who’ve procrastinated-each student can find his or her pathway to success.