The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will permit you to:
• Calculate the real costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and discover ways to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
• Have in mind long- and short-term money-saving tactics
• Keep away from costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton in addition to in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2016-2017 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.
Praise for PAYING FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE:
“Get this book, and do not just read it. Study it.” —Chicago Tribune
“A first-rate guide through the financial aid maze.” —Lynn Brenner, Newsday
“…Kalman Chany’s Paying For College Without Going Broke [is] a should-read now. It’s loaded with tips that may save you thousands on college bills…when I got to the section on financial aid, my eyes lit up.” —John Wasik, Forbes.com
“One of my favorite financial-advice books.” —Eric Tyson, writer of Investing for Dummies and Personal Finance for Dummies