The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will let you:
• Calculate the real costs of faculty
• Increase your possibilities of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and discover ways to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
• Have in mind long- and short-term money-saving tactics
• Keep away from costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke features a foreword by Bill Clinton in addition to in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2015-2016 aid forms, including the desired federal FAFSA form.