The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will can help you:
• Calculate the real costs of school
• Building up your possibilities of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and discover ways to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or divorced or single parent
• Keep away from costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke features a foreword by Bill Clinton, in addition to in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2013-2014 aid forms, including the specified federal FAFSA form.