Save money and get intensive official GRE® test practice with this 2-book bundle from the test maker at ETS!
About the Books
In this Official GRE® Value Combo you get the in-depth practice you wish to have to do your best on the GRE test―direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay one at a time, the bundle packages two books of real GRE questions, specially created for GRE takers by Educational Testing Service.
This two-book bundle is your ideal source for practice questions to use in your GRE preparation. With Official GRE® Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions and Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions you get real GRE test questions, arranged by type and difficulty level for the verbal reasoning questions and arranged by content and type for the quantitative reasoning questions. Plus you get mixed practice sets for both.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to anticipate on the test. So for intensive GRE practice with real GRE questions at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best option!
The Official GRE®Value Combo offers:
- significant savings over purchasing each and every book one at a time
- 300 real GRE test questions arranged by question type and difficulty level ―that will help you build your test-taking skills
- An overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure with writing strategies, sample writing tasks, and sample scored essays
- Answers and explanations for each and every question
- ETS’s own test-taking strategies: valuable hints and tips that will let you do your best on the test
Educational Testing Service (ETS) (Princeton, NJ) is a private, nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, primarily through testing. Founded as a nonprofit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests every year―including the TOEFL® and TOEIC™ tests, the GRE® tests, and The Praxis Series™ assessments―in more than 180 countries, at more than 9,000 locations around the globe.