Kaplan’s NAPLEX 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests is a step by step guide to scoring higher at the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination. This fully up to date book provides Kaplan’s test-taking strategies, in addition to expert review and guidance as you prepare for the exam.
- High-yield content that targets the fitting main points for the NAPLEX
- 2 full-length practice tests—1 within the book, 1 online
- 200+ comprehensive tables summarizing should-know drugs at a glance
- 27 end-of-chapter practice query sets, including 35+ calculation problems
- Detailed answer explanations
- Exclusive test-taking and have a look at strategies that optimize your preparation