Reinforce your understanding of radiation therapy and get ready for the Registry exam! Mosby’s Radiation Therapy Study Guide and Exam Review is both a study companion for Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy, by Charles Washington and Dennis Leaver, and a superior review for the certification exam offered by the American Registry for Radiologic Technology (ARRT). A very simple-to-read format simplifies study by presenting information in concise bullets and tables. Over 1,000 review questions are included in the book, with an additional 1,000 questions to be had online on the companion Evolve website. Written by radiation therapy expert Leia Levy, with contributions by other radiation therapy educators and clinicians, this study tool provides the whole thing you wish to have to prepare for the ARRT Radiation Therapy Certification Exam.
- Over 2,000 more than one-choice questions in Registry format are provided in the text and online, allowing you to both study and simulate the actual exam experience.
- Focus questions and key information in tables make it easy to find and needless to say information for the exam.
- Review exercises strengthen learning with quite a lot of question formats to fit different learning styles.
- Online mock exams add over 1,000 questions to those included in the book.
- Questions are organized by ARRT content categories and are to be had in study mode with immediate feedback after every question, or in exam mode, which simulates the test-taking experience in a timed environment with ARRT exam-style questions.