The Molecular Models 178-piece organic/inorganic molecular model set includes 50 color-coded plastic atom parts and numerous links. This set provides teachers and students in grades 7 through university a hands-on activity to visually demonstrate inorganic molecules, organic structures, and other concepts of inorganic and organic chemistry. The atom parts and links for assembling models are produced from durable plastic and are color coded to national standards for ease of identification. Atom parts measure 2″ (5cm) in diameter for visibility all through demonstrations and represent carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, chlorine, bromine, iodine, and metal. It comes with 124 bonds, 16 orbital connectors, a cardboard storage box, and instructions.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into school room and homeschool-based totally projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary study rooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Molecular Models Company manufactures molecular models for science education. Founded in 1967, the corporate is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin.
What’s within the Box?
- (16) Black carbon atom parts: (8) tetrahedral, (2) octahedral, (6) trigonal bipyramidal
- (18) White hydrogen atom parts: (17) monovalent, (1) H-bond
- (3) Red oxygen atom parts: (2) tetrahedral, (1) trigonal bipyramidal
- (3) Blue nitrogen atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (2) trigonal bipyramidal
- (1) Yellow tetrahedral sulfur atom part
- (3) Green chlorine atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (2) monovalent
- (2) Brown monovalent bromine atom parts
- (2) Orange monovalent iodine atom parts
- (2) Silver metal atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (1) octahedral
- (32) Black wood bond parts: (16) 9 cm, (16) 23 cm
- (8) Red wood bond parts: (4) 7.5 cm, (4) 20 cm
- (50) Yellow wood bond parts: (25) 5.5 cm, (25) 16 cm
- (2) White wood bond parts: (1) 10 cm, (1) 26 cm
- (8) Opaque flexible plastic bond parts: (4) 10 cm, (4) 24 cm
- (12) P Orbital overlap bond parts: (6) 11 cm, (6) 27 cm
- (16) Assorted flexible plastic orbital connectors
- Cardboard storage box
178-piece molecular model set with 50 atoms visually demonstrates inorganic molecules, organic structures, and other concepts of inorganic and organic chemistry for college students in grades 7 through university
Includes durable plastic atom parts and links for assembling models
Color-coded to national standards for ease of identification
Atom centers measure 2″ in diameter for visibility all through demonstrations
Features a cardboard box for storage