Widely adopted by universities, colleges, and secondary schools, the MLA Handbook gives step by step advice on each and every aspect of writing research papers, from selecting a subject to submitting the completed paper. For over half a century, the MLA Handbook is the guide millions of writers have relied on.
The seventh edition is a comprehensive, up-to-date guide to research and writing in the online environment. It provides an authoritative update of MLA documentation style to be used in student writing, including simplified guidelines for citing works published on the Internet and new recommendations for citing several kinds of works, such as digital files and graphic narratives.
Every copy of the seventh edition of the MLA Handbook comes with a code for gaining access to the accompanying Internet website. New to this edition, the Internet website provides:
– the full text of the print volume of the MLA Handbook
– over two hundred additional examples
– several research-project narratives–stories, with sample papers, that illustrate the steps successful students take in researching and writing papers
– searching of all of the website, including the full text of the MLA Handbook
– continuous get right of entry to during the life of the seventh edition of the MLA Handbook