We’re ready that can assist you score your best on the ASVAB!
McGraw-Hill Education delivers the complete guide for recruits for all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. Packed with the entire up to date information about military enlistment, McGraw-Hill’s ASVAB includes four full-length sample tests with strategies for answering every question type. Dr. Janet E. Wall, a former key member of the U.S. government’s ASVAB team, is uniquely qualified to guide you through every step of the military entrance process. You’ll be able to learn tips for scoring high on all the ASVAB subtests, and You’ll be able to find out about the rewarding jobs to be had to you in today’s armed forces. If you are having a look to launch an exciting military career, this all-in-one resource is the guide for you.
- The up to date information provided by the Department of Defense and the military
- 4 full-length sample tests with complete explanations for every question
- In-depth review of all test subjects, from algebra to shop tools
- Proven strategies for the ASVAB subtests that decide in case you are eligible for enlistment and job training programs
- Actual ASVAB test directions, answer sheets, and score reports
- Answers to your questions about military entrance