A multi-platform product combining study and practice across print, online, and mobile platforms to provide the greatest chance conceivable for acing the GRE
McGraw-Hill Education Preparation for the GRE Test 2016 makes a speciality of the fundamental concepts tested on the exam in addition to the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to overcome common traps.
The book covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies developed by the authors, and includes review exercises in each chapter, so you’ll be able to increase your test-taking confidence.
This Cross-Platform Edition provides you with a couple of how you can raise their score. Features include:
- Customizable Study Planner for setting daily and weekly study goals
- Test-to-Lesson Links provide instant access to related lessons for additional review
- Innovative Study Tools permit you to focus your efforts where they are most needed
- Digital Flashcards make stronger memory of concepts, formulas, and definitions
- Peer Support via social media communication with students studying for the same test
- Game Center provides fun, engaging games accessible on any device