Totally geared to the brand-new test scheduled to be introduced in 2015, this book offers concise summaries of all important concepts, textbook-quality scientific diagrams, and abundant practice questions. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
This volume of McGraw-Hill Education’s four-book MCAT test-prep series covers the behavioral and social sciences topics that MCAT candidates want to master, in addition to the critical reading and writing skills essential to professional success. Chapters are organized around the “Foundational Concepts” specified in the MCAT syllabus. Every unit ends with a Minitest in MCAT format to give students ample practice with MCAT-style questions.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on each and every topic
- Textbook-quality illustrations to give a boost to understanding
- Focuses tightly on topics tested on the MCAT
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a completely comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content to be had in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and day by day goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured MCAT student, this unparalleled digital get right of entry to means that full study resources are at all times at hand.