Save money and get total preparation for the new-format MCAT with this value-packed 4-book bundle!
About the Bundle
For less than you would pay one at a time, you get:
- MHE MCAT Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems
- MHE MCAT Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems
- MHE MCAT Behavioral and Social Sciences & Critical Analysis
- MHE MCAT 2 Full-length Practice Tests
These among the best MCAT guides are totally geared to the recent-format MCAT. Created by science faculty with college textbook credentials, they deliver two full-length practice tests, minitests in each and every exam topic, summaries of all important test topics, and textbook-quality scientific diagrams. With this money-saving Value Pack, you get the entire key information and practice you want to do your best!
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content to be had in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and day by day goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the recent test format
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on each and every topic
- Hundreds of textbook-quality illustrations to strengthen understanding
About the Authors
George Hademenos, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor at the University of Dallas, where he teaches General Physics and Quantum Physics. He has also taught at the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA.
Candice McCloskey Campbell, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College (Dunwoody, GA).
Shaun Murphree, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Allegheny College (Meadville, PA).
Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D., teaches biology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
Amy B. Wachholz, Ph.D., is Director of Health Psychology at UMass Medical School (Worcester, MA).
Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep writer.