Totally geared to the brand-new test introduced in 2015, this volume in McGraw-Hill Education’s four-book MCAT test-prep series offers two full-length practice MCAT exams in the new test format.
About the Book
The two full-length practice tests on this volume of McGraw-Hill Education’s MCAT series have been designed to closely match the real exam in topic coverage, format, and degree of difficulty. Students get more than 500 MCAT-style questions for practice, with detailed answer explanations. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the entire program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on each topic
- Matches the actual test in topic coverage and degree of difficulty
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a completely-comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire content to be had in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and day by day goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
About the Authors
George Hademenos, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor on the University of Dallas, where he teaches General Physics and Quantum Physics. He has also taught on the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA.
Candice McCloskey Campbell, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College (Dunwoody, GA).
Shaun Murphree, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Allegheny College (Meadville, PA).
Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D., teaches biology on the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
Amy B. Wachholz, Ph.D., is Director of Health Psychology at UMass Medical School (Worcester, MA).
Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep creator.