The only one-stop GMAT study system that allows you to practice across all platforms–print, online, and mobile!
With the McGraw-Hill Education: GMAT 2016, Cross-Platform Edition you’ll be able to take practice tests in print and on your computer, tablet, or smartphone–or all the above!
The book covers the foundations of every essential concept covered on the exam, introduces proven test-taking strategies, and includes review exercises in every chapter that will help you increase your confidence.
McGraw-Hill Education: GMAT 2016, Cross-Platform Edition includes:
- 10 interactive practice GMATs: the 4 from the book and 6 additional tests
- Question-a-Day app provides regular opportunities for review
- Test Planner app helps you organize your time and design your own study schedules
- Answer keys with full explanations
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides an absolutely comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content to be had in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and day by day goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured GMAT student, this unparalleled digital get admission to means that full study resources are all the time at hand.