The practice you wish to have to succeed on the ACT
McGraw-Hill Education: 10 ACT Practice Tests, 4th edition, helps you gauge what the test measures, and shows you how it’s structured and how to budget your time for each and every section. Written by the founder and faculty of Advantage Education, one of The usa’s most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes, this book gives you intensive ACT practice to help your scores support from each and every test to the next. You are able to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress–and to do your very best on test day.
- 10 complete sample ACT exams, with full explanations for each and every answer
- 10 sample writing prompts for the optional ACT essay portion
- FREE interactive Test Planner app to help you customize your study schedule
- Scoring worksheets that will help you calculate your total score for each and every test
- Free get admission to to more practice ACT tests online