IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Psychology and Sociology Review brings you the whole thing you wish to have to ace the psychology and sociology concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along side the entire practice you wish to have to Lend a hand get the score you wish to have.
Everything You Wish to Know to Lend a hand Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging psych/soc topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step by step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Get entry to to 3 full-length practice tests online that can assist you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward psychology and sociology mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Psychology and Sociology Topics!
• Psychology and Sociology Strategy for the MCAT
• Biological Foundations of Behavior
• Interacting with the Environment
• Personality, Motivation, Attitudes, and Psychological Disorders
• Self-Identity and Group Identity
• Social Structure
• Learning, Memory, and Behavior