IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Organic Chemistry Review brings you the whole lot you wish to have to ace the organic chemistry concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step by step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along side the entire practice you wish to have to Lend a hand get the score you wish to have.
Everything You Want to Know to Lend a hand Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging organic chemistry topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step by step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Get admission to to 3 full-length practice tests online that will help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward orgo mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Organic Chem Topics!
• Organic Chemistry Fundamentals
• Structure and Stability
• Lab Techniques: Separations and Spectroscopy
• Reactions: Nucleophilic Substitution and Addition
• Biologically Important Molecules