IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® General Chemistry Review brings you the whole thing you need to ace the gen-chem concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step by step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, at the side of all of the practice you need to Assist get the score you need.
Everything You Want to Know to Assist Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging general chemistry topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step by step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Get entry to to 3 full-length practice tests online that can assist you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward gen-chem mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other General Chemistry Topics!
• Chemistry Fundamentals
• Atomic Structure and Periodic Trends
• Bonding and Intermolecular Forces
• Acids and Bases
• MCAT Math for General Chemistry