IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review brings you everything you wish to have to triumph over the complex CARS passages on the MCAT, including hundreds of practice problems and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, at the side of the entire practice you wish to have to Lend a hand get the score you need.
Everything You Wish to Know to Lend a hand Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging critical analysis and reasoning skills needed for this important test
• Step by step walk-throughs of sample CARS questions
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• A fundamental 6-step approach to cracking any passage, including an annotated model to demonstrate the process
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Get admission to to 3 full-length practice tests online that can assist you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward CARS mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other CARS Skills!
• Critical Reasoning Skills Development
• Active Reading
• Passage Annotating and Mapping
• Question Types and Formats
• Process of Elimination and Attractors
• Ranking and Ordering Passages
• Strategy and Tactics
• Mental Preparation